In Panama Top Real Estate we offer property management services in order to ease owners´ lives.
Here you will find some of the tasks we perform as property managers:
Evaluate the property and determine an accurate rental rate
- Perform detailed documentation of the interior and exterior including photos.
- Offer recommendations on repairs and cosmetic improvements that maximize monthly rent while providing good ROI (Return on Investment).
- Discuss with owners the pros and cons of different policies such as accepting pets, allowing smoking etc.
Market the property for rent
- Work with certified realtors and leasing agents to find a tenant.
- Meet prospective tenants for showings throughout the week and weekend in the case the owner is busy and act on his behalf.
- Provide prospective tenants with rental application requirements by the owner.
Tenant Move In
- Draw up leasing agreement.
- Collect first months rent and security deposit
- Receiving rent.
- Hunting down late payments.
- Sending out pay or quit notices.
- Enforcing late fees.
- Pay maintenance fee and bills of the apartment.
- Perform periodic inspections (Inside and outside) on a predefined schedule looking for repair needs, safety hazards, code violations, lease violations, etc.
- Send owner periodic reports on the condition of the property.
- Provide accounting property management services.
- Make payments on behalf of owner (Mortgage, insurance, HOA dues, etc.).
- Detailed documentation of expenses via invoices and receipts.
- Maintain all historical records (paid invoices, leases, inspection reports, warranties, etc.).
- Provide easy to read monthly cash-flow statements which offer a detailed breakdown of income and itemized expenses.
Maintenance, Repairs, and Remodeling
- Provide and oversee an in-house maintenance crew.
- Establish a preventative maintenance policy to identify and deal with repair needs.
Tenant Move Out
- Inspect unit and fill out a report on the property’s condition when the client moves out.
- Provide tenant with a copy as well as estimated damages.
- Return the balance of the security deposit to the tenant.
- Forward any portion of the owner’s portion of the tenant deposit to the owner or hold in owner reserves for repairs.
- Clean unit and perform and needed repairs or upgrades.
- Re-key the locks.
- Put the property back on the market for rent.
The cost of our property management services is just the 10% over the monthly fee.